Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

lol lol lol

omg that was so funny i almost peed my pants! (i would give humor 1000,000 if i could)

Potter Puppet Pals 2! Potter Puppet Pals 2!

Ready? Shoot him!

Hahaha, this is one of the most weird/hilarious flash movies ever!
Really good job on this movie, one of the best I've ever seen. Make more if you ever find the time!

in his world in his world

I read "first sprite animation" and thought "Blam"

But I watched it and it was alot better. Really good for a first sprite animation. I gave you a 4.

Black VS. reds and blue Black VS. reds and blue

Cool.

I like stickmen, and this is the best stickmen animation I've seen submitted in a while. The music was cool but the sound effects were less quality. Also, a replay button would be nice (instead of looping to the preloader) but since it was part of a collab I can understand why you don't have one. 4 points.

Pokémon: Unseen Episode Pokémon: Unseen Episode

All I can say is... S-asterisk-asterisk-asterisk.

Hahaha. Very funny with his leg coming off, and the part where the bear was roaring in his face, and of course pikachu saying like "Pika?" with the bear towering over pikachu.

IT Geeks: Got Wii? IT Geeks: Got Wii?

the end was relly funny LOL ROFL so funny

the music awsome evrey thing awsome

Wonchop responds:

:D

Rainy Robot Short Rainy Robot Short

it sucks beacse:

the stuff moves ok try to fix that plz!

Ryu the hedgehog episode1 Ryu the hedgehog episode1

Good animation, but there were some problems.

Some of the arrows around the part where he is hit with the sword went backward, and the lower caps sentences kinda took away from it. But, nice sprite animation.

Stick InsAnity Stick InsAnity

I like stickmen too!

Yeah, it was ok. Weird the way the mines and sign were so detailed. For stick-mines I use a gray cricle with a black outline, and a smaller red with black outline circle on top of it.

The-Fatal-Angel responds:

lol the reason i made the ending so detailed was because it was the finale and needed to look good lol when i make another one itll look waaay better. peace out

Ohmygodimonfire! Ohmygodimonfire!

lolol

too funny the 1st time i watched it i roled on the floor laughing!